Day 25


Long time no see! Fits perfectly in my situation, though there was a strong desire to write but the fatigue of the passed few days surpassed it all. Sometimes doing nothing significant tires one down. The weekend passed with its complete glory, Friday 8th January was definitely a Good Friday. I met my long time best friend Maria after a gap of many months. It is always a delight to be with her and her family. Her parents’ a.k.a. Uncle and Aunty, her younger brother Shakir and his lovely wife Saani, their beautiful daughters Fatima and Alizey. Shabbir Chacha & Chachi their children & her cousins Haani and vivacious Zakira who was also visiting with her equally sweet children Zain and Zara. Last but not least Mohsin Maria’s son, I call him a Miracle Child. Yes, truly he has been a miracle for all of us and especially for Maria and her Husband Qasim. Maria has always been an inspiration for me, I feel proud and blessed to be her friend. It was after years I had the opportunity to take 2 meals together with her entire family. It was so cool. God Bless all of them, true gems of human being.

Saturday and Sunday went mainly conducting research work for couple of my assignments. Lots of academic work ahead; research, writing and using my intellect. The pressure feels good and right though at times the amount of work takes the best of me.

Till I offer my best to you…

Sonya.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019