Day 28


Impossible! For some strange reason I wanted to begin writing today with this particular word. Although in my life all things have been made possible by an unseen Power. Lots of activity in the foreground but morning lethargy has been in the background. It is said that most of the time we feel lethargic there is either indisposition or some pending emotional issue which requires our immediate attention. Fortunately for me the latter is true, there is major reading & writing to do academically and to begin anywhere I need to sit in front of 14.1’’ notebook screen for straight 3-4 hours something which I am not really ecstatic about. I would elaborate on this in near future, InshaAllah. The work keeps on piling up deadlines are to be made and my mortal system seems to take a back seat. The mammoth task overwhelms me. But one thing I know for sure once I get initial grip on the matter everything else would fall into its place automatically. The first step! Is all what it takes.

True enough that whenever we have a calling to do something which overwhelms our meager existence whether personally, professionally, or emotionally the first step is the most difficult thing. We analyze the consequences of our doing and how would it all effect us, logic and rational thinking all comes into play, we get scared out of our wits and then we decide to go ahead, to take the first step and rest of the journey becomes relatively straightforward.

To new beginings then....
 
Love...
 
Sonya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019