Many apologizes.....

Many many apologizes for my absence but the paucity of time and my lack of energy are the main causes for my distance from you all. Doing something for a long time and then suddenly taking such prolonged breaks is tremendously burdensome for my poor constitution; there is always a guilt for the lack of discipline and not being able to talk with you all regularly.
 
Past 10 or 15 days I am not feeling well and not in those high spirits, so to open up my PC for even checking my emails seemed like a gigantic task. Nevertheless, on Eid or soon after that I would do my best to get back to the routine, but for now sorry for the quick and brief post.
 
Till we meet again I would take your leave and shall try to come on the blog as often as possible.

Take really good care of yourselves.
 
Good Night.

Sonya. (Day 121)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019