Step


How can you write or focus on anything when the mind is traveling in eight different planets? 

Yet you gather all your strengths, make yourself a nice strong cup of cold coffee and sit down to write something; to say something because this quietude is literally taking the breath away.

I don’t even know if I have used ‘take my breath away’ appropriately in a sentence but somehow it suited my condition most aptly.

I feel that I am standing at crossroads in my life, with different options to choose from. It is a very common dialogue in Indian movies, when the Hero says, ‘in real life there are no retakes. You get one shot and you have to get it right or else.........’

Wow! I think I should join the film industry as their dialogue writer or might be as the story-writer, trust me I have some real material that would just blow out the minds of audience.

After a long period of renovation at home, everything is finally settling. It was two grueling months of hard work; everything was upside down. At first, we thought nothing is going to be normal but with time it all settled well. 

Sometimes change frightens us, because we humans have the fear of unknown. However, when the unknown becomes known, fear vanishes.

I share with you beautiful words by Dr. Martin Luther King...


Have a wonderful weekend!

Sonya Syed. (Day 470)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019