Where am I, these days?



Goodness! It feels like ages have passed since I last wrote, almost a month has elapsed and there has been no news from my front. What am I up to these days, any new happenings?

Well, thankfully there is not much excitement in my life, it is amazingly dull and boring and trust me you would want it to be like that.

I don’t have any idea as to why there has been such a long gap after my last post; I wanted to write, to shout out loud yet I choose to be quiet. Sometimes silence is the best medicine, it is wise to hold yourself rather than make a fool of oneself.

Talking about fooling oneself, over the time I have realized that it is one of the greatest therapies available to any human. It is so wonderful to keep yourself in a dream-world, where all is bliss and perfect and where everyone is beautiful. Nevertheless, the Reality does pull you out of your comfort zone and you are left with no option but to face what it is.

Anger, hatred and jealousy are inevitable human emotions and no matter how much we deny we all have a certain standard amount of all these within. What is important here is, whether we deal with them with grace and dignity or we choose to express them in the harshest of ways imaginable.

These days none of us want to work on our own weaknesses or try to improve what we lack because there are so many short-cuts available to us. Let someone else do the hard work, we can just relax and go on creating problems not only for us but also for others.

In our daily encounters with people our own insecurities, complexes and hidden fears get reflected back to us.  This concept is mostly proved in our closest relationships, what we see in others is somewhat our own reflection and the other person is only being our mirror image.  
This is a hard concept to swallow but if we accept this fact, our lives can become really easy.

Need to do the necessary…will get back to you soon.

Many prayers,

Sonya Syed. (Day 478)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019