HEARTIEST EID MUBARAK

WARMEST EID MUBARAK…to all my friends, family and all my blog readers (who have now become my extended family). I wish all of you tremendous joy, love, peace, health & prosperity today and for all the years to come.  

Many Happy Returns on the Birthdays this month. There are so many of us born in October that it is difficult to keep up with the counting.

October used to be the hottest and driest month of the year but this time it is quite pleasant, at the juncture of summer leaving us and winters soon approaching. I always used to think that the people who are born in this month, popularly known as Librans are quite pleasant, talented, creative and well balanced in their nature so why is the month of their birth dry and dull. 

What is most interesting that I share my birthday with Kate Winslet. Waheed Murad, Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Will Smith are amongst many of the other famous Librans.

Of course the underlying intention here is also to highlight and brag a bit about my own qualities as I am also a Libra.

Zodiac signs are fun to read but I somehow doubt their authenticity. Human nature is so complicated, besides we have huge influences of our family setup, how and where we are brought up, our genetic structure and so much more. How can few paragraphs describe any human, they might give some broad-based pointers but definitely not the complete picture.   

It is hugely believed that all libras have well-balanced personalities but I have seen many who are usually out of balance, not mentally insane or anything of the kind, but they go to extremes. I myself sometimes go to extreme of things.

Second biggest assumption is that we are very bad decision makers to the point that we are unable to take any decision, mainly due to our confused personality.  

I am a very swift decision maker, good or bad, but I do decide quickly. Many other Librans are also good in decision making. At times, I do get confused and take my time to decide but when it is decided, I am like Salman Khan; “Ek baar jab main koi commitment kar leta hoon... Toh phir main apni bhi nahin sunta” (Once I make commitment…. I do not even listen to myself). Lolz :)

Another favourite of mine is the famous quality of being Diplomatic attributed to us. As far as being diplomatic is concerned I can safely say that I am diplomatic (i.e. careful, not a hypocrite), and this quality has always proved to be quite handy. 

Personally or professionally this quality has always helped me; you listen to everyone’s thoughts discreetly but respond skillfully only to the extent that is required. However that’s me, whereas many Librans I know are outrightly straightforward.

With the same straightforwardness I declare my respect and regards to you all and take your leave.

Much Love..

Sonya Syed. (Day 494)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019