To uncertainty..



Eid Mubarak to all my wonderful readers with many prayers for your and your loved ones’ health, peace & prosperity...

Many times I sat in front of my computer to write something but I was unable to, I picked up projects which had to be completed at almost similar dates. When mind is engaged in one direction it becomes difficult to focus on other avenues, so the blog was abandoned for few weeks.

I always want to share positive and encouraging thoughts but today I cannot do so. I am sad and afraid today not for myself but for a dear friend of mine, she taught me so many things in life.

Healing, peace of mind, knowledge are all amazing the gifts she has given me, and as I write this post she is fighting a battle for her life. The heat wave and the weakness from fasting took a toll on her health, and like many other residents of Karachi she is going through heat stroke and all our prayers are dedicated for her health and well-being.

These days I am trying my best to restore my confidence and faith in life. If we look closely, we realize that everything is uncertain around and within us. And uncertainty is the mother of all fears and anxieties, especially if the future is concerned.

I don’t have any wise words to make peace with the circumstances, but I gather all my courage and pray for the best outcomes. One way of gathering courage, as I have learned, is by talking about my feelings and thoughts. It is always better to let your emotions and mind find a ventilation, let that energy come out of the body.

Once that heavy, dark energy flows out of the body- it is always replaced by light peaceful energy. It is not an exception but it is the rule, this is how the universe works; however, facing and letting go of what is bad and unhealthy is a great task.

Working on ourselves with a desire to become the best version of our self is the true purpose of all human beings.

Many prayers.

Sonya Syed. (Day 538)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019