Treasure

Few years ago if someone asked me about my future, I would have given him/her a well-thought reply, of course, I will be a great lawyer. And today all my plans and outlook on life has altered dramatically, I have turned into a person I have never thought that I would ever be.

Teaching is not a simple job; it has so much more to it. Teaching, is a powerful exchange of tremendously vibrant energy. Everyone who is sincerely involved in this process is automatically blessed with love and light.

I am humbled and deeply grateful to Allah, for choosing me to do this incredible job and I am blessed to have wonderful students.

I love being a lawyer, and I am good at it, but I truly enjoy being a law professor. It gives me the zest and new ways of being, to think, to learn and to evolve.

I am not going for any career shift rather I am simply, expanding my horizons. I always believed that being a great lawyer is the main goal of my life and I would die if I couldn’t achieve this target. Nevertheless, what I was actually searching for were new ways of becoming more knowledgeable.

I want to challenge myself, I want to fly, I want to swim into the deepest oceans and I want to reach for the stars. Yup, that’s my target now.

Any of this has nothing to do with money or fame, they are important though but enthusiasm and passion exceeds it all.

I have a burning desire in my heart and it doesn’t allow me to sleep, it just keeps warming and illuminating my soul.

In that heaviness to practice law and be defined as the usual successful lot, I lost my passion and I lost Sonya.

Now, I am on my way to finding myself and rediscovering the fire within, and to tell you the truth it exhausts me, it challenges my courage, it pushes me beyond my strength but I love it.

My prayer for all of you is to release yourself, surrender yourself entirely to the highest power of God and you will find your lost treasure, like I did.

Have a beautiful & fulfilled life.

Sonya Syed (Day 552)

  


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019