Day 24


Miracle! An early post. Its stupendous to see how life surprise us. When we don’t expect much to happen something shines out of blue to give us joy and pleasure, another inherent miracle of life. Finally I’m out of my gloom and with a bang. Although I still wish to get hold of a magic wand so I would change the face of the world into sheer prosperity and joy for every soul living.

One significant lesson that I have learned in 2009 is to always and under ever circumstance watch out and be on guard for the words I speak and the emotions I feel. Because what we have thought or spoken once at some point in our life even for a brief second but with all the sincerity shall always come true; good or bad, negative or positive. My Naani used to invariably remind me that there is a moment in day when whatever we say will come true. I now know that it’s not merely limited to a single moment in a day but this charm extends to the entire day.

So speak well, hear well and see well not for yourself but everyone that we come across….

Sonya.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019