Being Libran

I read somewhere that Librans are all about balance and fairness; they are the worst decision makers and are highly creative. I don’t completely believe in stars or in their prophecies however to some extent I must agree that I am in approval of the inherent tendencies associated with astrological signs.

I accept that balance is the key to my survival whether in relationships, work or generally I have to have balance. I am just unable to go to any extremes probably that is the reason that I’m not into adventures as one has to live on the edge, something which is not possible for me.

My fairness or just nature is another trait which becomes unbearable for others and at times for me as well. With so much injustice going around I am amazed at my survival. Oh wait! I just had an epiphany I am lawyer representing justice and law and the symbol of law and my star sign is the Scales isn’t this spooky. I’ll take it as a sign that I am doing what I am destined to do from birth.

I must sheepishly say that I am proud of being Libra since it’s also a sign of Mahatama Gandhi and some of the famous artists both nationally and internationally from the likes of late Waheed Murad, Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Vinod Khanna, Om Puri, Dev Anand, Gwyneth Paltrow, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Kate Winslet who is fortunate enough to share my date of birth.

As for the indecisiveness this where I would vehemently disagree because I am hardly ever confused in making choices; I could safely say that quick decision making is my speciality. After I joined law practically there had been quite a few times when I had to take decisions abruptly and had to go for uncertainties. Of course there were good and some bad decisions but overall result had been satisfactory.

It might take time since I believe in getting opinions of my elders, peers and friends before I make any major move. I believe that asking others for their suggestion could be valuable in some cases yet all the same it might be risky. Too much data could also infiltrate your own stance. It is prudent to first listen to the inner subtle voice which is there with us in every situation and it would always guide towards the most beneficial and peaceful option. And if your inner voice is confusing or scaring you or throwing you in anxiety pangs then please do not listen to it and ignore it all together because it’s the voice of ego or satin as I call it. Only if the voice gives you peace, hope then it’s the actual guidance coming straight to you from God. I received the following passage from the Secret daily reminders and I would like to share it with you all:

“You are receiving thousands of messages from God every single day. Learn to become aware of this communication from God, who is speaking to you and guiding you in every moment. There are no accidents or coincidences. Every sign you notice, every word you hear spoken, every colour, every scent, every sound, every event and situation is the God speaking to you, you are the only one who knows their relevance to you and what communication is saying. Use your eyes to see! Use your ears to listen! Use all of your senses because you are receiving communication through them all.

And so in love I end my communication with you, for tonight.....

Sonya. (Day 63)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019