Back to the pavilion- Day 108 (Part 2)

Many apologies for my disappearance, believe me this time it wasn’t intentional. The antivirus which I installed on my PC expired few days ago and it was only wise to use PC after renewing the security system.

Due to heavy rains we were all stuck in home for 3 days however I must say that I had an unusually good time because in these rains for the very first time there were absolutely no electricity cuts everything was working in pristine condition.

Albeit few days passed by but it seems like an eternity that I came on the blog.
These past few days have been interesting and I have met new people and it goes beyond saying that all of them have something quite positive about them.

By the way did I tell you guys that I am learning reiki and acupressure, I think not. Well you must have heard about acupuncture and they are similar to it except that these methods of healing are without any needles. Both reiki and acupressure are alternative medicine where absolutely no medications are involved rather special massaging techniques are applied at certain areas on feet and hand to heal the patient from any disease. It sounds rather amazing or far fetched but they do work I tell you.

It is far more astonishing that I, a lawyer, would be learning how to heal; but this is how life is full of surprises. For several months I have been seriously thinking about learning acupressure or acupuncture and then one fine morning the urge in me to learn became so intense that I had to find the place where I would begin to study this form of healing. It is so true that all girls ultimately turn into their mothers. I for one have never even in the craziest of times had any inclination of joining medical profession is now all set to learn, how to heal, which is the department of my mother for she is a doctor. Of course the methods I am learning are not strictly speaking medical yet they are the alternative methods of healing; what is important here is that the patient must be cured irrespective of the mode of healing.

I have a somewhat busy tomorrow so I must retire now leaving you all in my sheer love.

Sonya. (Day 108-2)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019