All in a day's work!

Waking up at 3.30 am to have some sehri (supper before fasting) no parathas just simple plain food along with my good ole’ cold coffee and green tea, then praying if the severe drowsiness allows. At 8.45 am wake up to get ready for some action and around 2.30 am coming back home, and try to get a nap. Prayers & more of unnecessary chores and pure lethargy, then finally at 7 pm Iftari time (i.e. breaking of the fast). 8.45-10.30 pm trying my best to perform some religious rituals.

By the time I get back to myself its 11 pm and I hardly have any time left to chat let alone activate my brain cells. However, I must add that taking a very tiny pinch of salt with full one or two glasses of water after Iftari or anytime of the day when one is feeling lethargic or disturbed would turn around everything. Salt is sodium chloride and the fluid which runs in brain too has sodium, chloride, proteins so if we take a pinch of salt it produces electric current in the brain which immediately increases our energy level consequently making us fresh and simultaneously soothing our mind. If anyone of you have acidity problems then one teaspoon of roasted sounf (roasted aniseeds) after a meal would be highly effective.

Well this had been my day busy but I am enjoying every bit of it and am so thankful for all my relationships and the billions things which I have been blessed with.

Its 12.30 midnight and need to sleep immediately, but I shall meet you all in your dreams.

Take care of yourself and everyone around you. My love to all.

Sonya. (Day 116)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019