Ramadan Mubarak



It feels like a privilege to be able to begin writing on the 1st of Ramadan Kareem, a holy month for all the Muslims around the world. By the Grace of God a month which not only gives its blessings to Muslims but the entire world becomes the receiver of the Grace and Compassion of the Almighty, the sole Creator of all Worlds.


And I sincerely pray that in this auspicious month of Ramadan Almighty bless all of us with peace, harmony and love. May He bless His creation with rectitude and forgiveness. May He keep all of us in His protection, Divine Mercy and favour, Ameen!

Break of couple days in writing the blog is becoming a norm with me but what else to do, mornings and afternoons have become busy and by the time the day ends I hardly have any energy to think let alone sit and convey my thoughts in black and white.

Finally I am making some progress with my training in Acupressure however it goes beyond saying that it is somewhat a laborious training because not only the mental faculties are used but there is also an extensive use of hands during the therapy sessions. Yesterday I was practicing how to place back the slip disk in the spine and few minutes into the therapy my fourth hand finger suddenly stood erect and it’s upper joint kept on dislocating from its socket with a slight sound of tuccckk. I had to stop every few seconds to put it back into position and now my entire hands feels numb. Seriously it was scary to constantly see the standing up sessions of my finger; I hope I have not done any damage to it. I think this is for the very first time in my life that I have used my hands and fingers so significantly but it all shall get better as the time passes on. Insha Allah'

And now fellas need to get some rest … All of you have an awesome day.

Sonya. (Day 114)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019