Day 151

Finally I made it to post today and quite early than my usual timings; it is comforting to know that everything is taken care of within the due time. I am desperately trying to make my day organized which means going to bed early and rising up a little more earlier with all the zest. I envy those who have a routine and they live by it, irrespective of what goes around them nothing hampers their schedule which they have set up for themselves.
 
After a gap of more than a month I have gone back to my workout routine. I need to do my exercise the first thing in the morning and get it out of my way. However to wake up early one has to sleep early as well or else there would be no concentration no focus and I get into the zombie mode, when I see but I really don’t see, when I am hearing yet not really listening.
 
My suggestion to all those who want to exercise is that, please don’t overdo anything in your enthusiasm like me because I got so excited that I didn’t even realized the poor feet muscles were just lying there lazy and dormant for more than a month and now when I in my craziness over burdened them that I can’t even move my feet. It is 9 pm and I feel like dozing off on the keyboard but it is odd that even with so much tiredness sleep doesn’t come very easily.
It is an important day tomorrow and I need to look into few new matters, yet now it is all about giving most and the best in any given moment and not being a success or failure at any endeavour.

So I bid my Good Night, sleep tight dear ones….

Love.

Sonya. (Day 151)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019