Eid Mubarak!

Eid Mubarak to all my dear friends, to my family and to this beautiful extended family of our blog. May this Eid brings to all of us the joy, health, peace & abundance.

I am absolutely gracious to the Almighty, so proud of myself and thankful for the love which all of you have given me, as today it has been almost a year since I began this blog. In all these days I received nothing but your affections, and I hope that the bond which all of us developed via this medium continues to grow and prosper. Amen!

So much happened in this one year, most of it has been wonderful and some of it not so wonderful; nevertheless, I am grateful for all the blessings, for those beautiful experiences, for meeting some of the most incredible people, and for not being able to meet some of the other incredible individuals; I am extremely humbled and grateful for my journey and for becoming a person which I am today. Though I am not a nostalgic person yet in this moment I am able to experience an entire lifetime and I have this strong urge to reflect. But then my experiences are only worth to my mind, they might not be of any significance to any of you besides it would not be fair on my part to overshadow your day with my insights.

All I can do is to smile in my mind and to leave everything just as it is, untouched. There are such moments in life which should not be analyzed or anatomized hence what they merely need is nothing more than the desire to just let them be.

Too overwhelmed to express any more, so I say my Good Night to you all…

In my deepest love…

Sonya. (Day 150)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019