Day 160

Thoroughly enjoyed the long, long weekend but on the 4th day it became boring and lazy and I started to miss my routine life; so much for the ungrateful human who is never happy under any circumstance. When I didn’t get a break I would beg and pray for one and when I get one, it is boring.

It has been pretty cold in Karachi especially when none of us is ever prepared for those extra chilly winds. However, it is always wise to make the most of everything, to fully  live every bit of any season. Although on certain occasions it becomes unbearable to completely live in some moments due to the extreme emotions or the pain they inflict on us. Yet we are left there to either fight or flight since flying is not usually an option so we have to choose the fighting.

Life is coming into some kind of focus and I’m taking baby steps into the unknown, small leaps into the future with my faith. Yet the jerks of fear are inevitable, it is strange that the moment we believe that we have outdone our fear it gets us from an entirely new area; and once again we are left struggling with it with our meager and futile strengths.

I have been really trying hard to complete a book these days, I had it with me for couple of months however I could not gather the concentration to grasp it. And now when I have made a commitment to read it I found out that being self-help book it requires me to do a ton of exercises which is an extensive task so my blog’s post suffer because the extra time I get from my daily chores I spend it with the book, a highlighter, a pen and my journal. So I am extremely sorry for not able to being able to a regular, nevertheless; I shall try my best to be consistent.

So dearest friends be healthy & hearty……

My love to you all…………

Sonya. (Day 160)















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019