Day 326


Bored from resting, bored by doing nothing. Sometimes even to write few paragraphs become a challenge, like it is happening these days. I sit to write but there is nothing to say; I think and rethink, stare the computer screen, get up and start to walk around the room yet still everything remains blank. I wonder what could be the reason for such blockage have I changed or is there nothing to talk about.

When I began blogging back in 2009 I was going through a lot emotionally, in fact I was over-whelmed by my thoughts and feelings then. I couldn’t sit with my Mom or friends and repeat my wanderings and then there was also some new stuff to be expressed but nobody had either time or energy to listen to my chatter, hence this blog was born.

Since then quite a lot has changed and for the better only. I went through my career ups and downs, lot of shaking up emotionally and then finally road to life cleared. Now in 2012 have I said it all? I don’t think so…. As long as we live our stories shall continue there might be intervals but definitely no stopping.

Talking of intervals new Spider Man movie is in town and the younger lot at home is desperate to get tickets but due to heavy advance bookings they are unable to get there hands on the 3D version. I am personally not a fan of Spider Man series however it’s a fun way to pass time with the family. Lets see if I can convince myself to watch the movie. 

Ramazans are on there way and if we get the monsoons in time and long enough then it might prove to be a double treat. This year fasting could last for more than 14 hours but if the weather is windy and rainy then it shall become thoroughly enjoyable, however, I am not sure as to what would be the state of roads and traffic.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, hope for the best and the best shall appear.... Insha Allah!
 
With affections ……

Sonya. (Day 326)

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019