Operation cleanup

Sitting in the company of my computer for hours is bit burdensome on my poor back and eyes. Today I finally decided to complete all the work that has been pending for some weeks and take up the most excruciating task of cleaning up PC hard-drive. This task of cleaning up I have deliberately delayed for months, no for years.

So today I gathered all my stamina and said grace, a prayer of gratitude, before I began the clean up. To my surprise what I assumed as impossible not only became very easy for me but it gave me immense joy and the feeling of freedom.

To my surprise I cleaned up more than 25,000 items collectively both from my PC hard-drive and USB. These files were sitting in the computer for some six years now and I just couldn’t gather the time or the courage to check every item and get rid of the unwanted ones.

I wish that we humans could have such system of cleaning up of our minds and hearts. I wish we could go into depth of our minds where we can locate all the memories, thoughts & emotions which are useless for us now and just press Delete. I wish we could have a recycle bin attached to our hearts, that would have helped a great deal.

I wish that we get to keep only which is loving and productive for us in the now. I wish and I wish…….

I wish all the happiness in the world for you all.

Love.

Sonya (Day 345).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019