Day 384


Where is God? I want to Thank Him personally. I know that You are always with me but in this very moment I just want to bow down. Thank You So Much My Dear Lord for fixing my blog’s template. I lost all my hope in trying to put the template right but nothing happened, the more I tried the worse the situation became. And today when I was just leaving the blog I saw the problem, I checked it and voila it worked!

Sometimes the solution comes from the most unexpected of places. Sometimes when you think that you have a huge problem you get surprised to see a really simple solution. The trick here is to wait and give it sometime. I once heard a writer who said, ‘when I get blank and stop getting any new ideas I leave everything alone for a while and start doing gardening. This way, my mind relaxes and itself find ways to connect me with my creativity.’

This is exactly what I have done; I was so depressed with the background of my blog that I didn’t want it to give a second look. Nevertheless, now I am satisfied with the appearance and also became aware of the problem. Thank you God!

Karachi is shut-down once again, God knows for how long this time. It is so upsetting to witness that nobody pays any attention or have any interest in creating peace and safety not only in Karachi but throughout the Country. It is in these times I dream that I get powers of the Superman so I bring peace anywhere it is needed. 

Sometimes don’t you think it is better to speak your heart out then to just remain silent? Sometimes don’t you feel strongly to shout from the top of lungs and get it all out there?

Good Night!

Sonya. (Day 384)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019