Day 383


Yehhh….we survived the Day of Judgement. So they said on 21st December 2012 the world would come to an end. I have heard that somewhere in France residents of a district assumed that their area is beyond the reach of the Judgment Day. Initially this place had 200 residents but as the fame of its immunity from the doomsday grew, 20,000 people shifted there.

Not only this but many similar stories were circulating in the media and on the net. Some suggested that 21st December will not be the end literally but it will be the day of new spiritual dimension. What amazes me is that people actually believed this nonsense. However, all’s well that ends well.

Yesterday was one of the most chaotic days of my life, so much so that it jerked my nervous system. Although its been more than 24 hours but I am still finding it difficult to find my focus. Thankfully, in the moments when you think that there is no way out, God shows you light. All we need to do is follow that light and then, may things work in their perfect order. Amen.

Sonya. (Day 383)

    
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019