Roman Holiday




I saw this posture of a Holloywood classic and thought I'd share it with you all.

Vacations are required at the earliest. I seriously need a break, get myself recharged. I love and truly appreciate the life I have been blessed with but sometimes you just need to leave everything as it is and vanish somewhere for few days. I hope everyone at home do share my feelings and try to manage some time for a brief vacation.  

Pakistan is such a beautiful country with exquisite landscapes that one really does not need to go anywhere else. Frontier and Northern areas are filled with the scenic beauty that would captivate the beholder; besides the tourism facilities these days are perfect for all the pockets.

Kaghan Valley
I have not been able to visit many places within Pakistan but when I saw the pictures of many people who have recently travelled domestically, I was spellbound by the magnificence of it all. Malam Jabba, Swat, Kaghan, Chitral, Nathya Gali and so many other destinations would steal your heart instantly.

Sometimes I feel that I should leave Karachi and settle in anyone of those scenic places, and may be when the time is right I might settle there.  

My family gets worried with my intentions and everyone tries to convince me that as a true Karachite I would not be able to live in any secluded area, irrespective of how beautiful it is, for more than a week. 

Mahodand Lake, Kalam
 
Swat Valley

Malam Jabba


But who knows, one day I might surprise everyone.

And when we talk about international travelling the best destination these days seems to be none other than Turkey. With the recent fever of Isqh-e-Mamnu, Turkey seems to be the only place which is visible on the world map. Many people I know either visited Turkey or are seriously planning to go there.

Where ever you are or where ever you go, always remember to be happy and love everyone around you.

With many affections.
 
Sonya Syed. (Day 423)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019