Soiree



What an exceedingly exciting day I had, from the start till the end there was so much going around that I couldn’t understand what exactly is happening. Yeh, I know its a very confusing start for the post; nevertheless, bear with me because this is what I exactly feel.

A month ago I went for lunch with some family friends, it was really lovely to hang out with some wonderful uncles and aunties. Everything was simply delightful.

So today, I decided to recapture the same feeling by having a meal in the same restaurant, yet this time everything appeared dull. I wondered what happened because the food, atmosphere and even coffee was the same yet it was not fun today.

Then it struck me that it was never the ambiance or food which gave me those pleasant feelings but the gathering of those absolutely wonderful people who were the source of joy.

We can get best of the best with money, however, money or luxury is not the replacement of people. 

If you are unable to share and enjoy your success or joy with the loving people in your life then there is no point in having any material gains. 

I rest my case here.

And now to the land of dreams....

Many affections & prayers.

Sonya Syed. (Day 472)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019