Ramadan…another chance to start anew.



Before anything, I have to say this:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDICINE WITHOUT THE PRESCRIPTION OF YOUR DOCTOR.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE UNDER DOSE / ONE DOSE OF FLAGYL OR ENTAMIZOLE DS (GENERIC NAME METRONIDAZOLE …) FOR ANY STOMACH INFECTION.

FLAGYL/ ENTAMIZOLE DS, IS AN ANTIBIOTIC AND THIS OR ANY OTHER ANTI-BIOTIC HAS TO BE TAKEN FOR CERTAIN NUMBER OF DAYS AND WITH PROPER SURPERVISION OF A DOCTOR ONLY.

IF YOU TAKE ONLY ONE DOSE OF ANTI-BIOTIC YOUR BODY WILL CREATE SEVERE RESISTANCE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE THAT MEDICATION. EVER!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine who shared this earth shattering and sky breaking news of taking under dose of anti-biotic, probably one tablet.

I was shocked and scared that it’s not only her but many people around us who without consulting any doctor, just take anti-biotic on their own. God knows what damage has already been done but still if you are reading this you have a chance to redeem yourself.

I know this sounds really medicalish…but I have to do something. You see, after years of writing this blog, with God’s Grace and your love I have developed a voice. A voice, that is heard.

For some peculiar reason I am coming across these days with people who are in deep emotional pain and are suffering severely, and their outlet is anger. They all are engulfed in the ocean of inner bitterness.

Some of them are suffering due to problems in the family while others are affected in the matters of heart. The common denominator in all of them is their unwillingness to forgive.

We all suffer because we are all hurt at one point or another in our lives and the situation is worsened because we are not willing to let go off the pain.

I am not in any position to judge or comment, because I know when somebody behaves ridiculously, it hurts and it hurts badly. Nevertheless, we cannot allow that pain or anger to destroy us.

Forgiveness does not mean that you are going to invite that person for lunch at home. Forgiveness does not either mean that I am asking you to become BFF (best friends forever).

Forgiveness means, that I fully accept that I am hurt because of so and so’s painful behavior, but I am willing to move on. And also I am willing not to carry that pain with me any longer.

Pain or hurt has a particular energy and if that energy is kept caged inside, it will create a blind spot which is the seed of Cancer.

The best solution is, and I know it is not easy but it’s better than to have chemotherapy later on:

“Pray for that person’s well-being who hurt you for thirty days, at least for five minutes a day. Also visualize bright white light being poured on that person and also on you.”

The major signs of healing and forgiveness are; you feel light as a feather, in your heart area you feel certain joyous movement. And ultimately, you wouldn’t even remember what that person did to you. Yes, it will all be wiped clean from your heart.

I am not asking to do this because I am Mother Teresa or I want you to become one, but I am asking you to do this because life is a beautiful gift. We all get only one shot to live it fully, so why to waste it.

Ramadan is here, it is another opportunity for us to get rid of all the impurities of heart and soul, to become pristine again. Let us all make a pact right here, right now; that this Ramadan it shall be a new beginning devoid of hurt and pain and filled with peace, love & joy.  

Have a beautiful day!

Sonya Syed. (Day 480)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019