Here I am!!!

After a long time this Sunday has been full of constructive activity and thankfully I didn’t have to go through a single lethargic or boring moment.

And now it’s Monday which is giving me a sort of fright because as usual I haven’t learned or even had the time to sift through my acupressure lectures or reading material. It is observed that we don’t usually have any time for the things which we are least interested in some way. I have to confess sheepishly that medicine or even biology or zoology have never been the love of my life, I went through emotional/ mental crisis when I had to learn biology in college or school and the way I learnt these subjects and how I passed my exams, with respectable grades, is still an unsolved mystery and I believe even National Geographic’s research team would have to spend decades before they could decode the answer to this phenomena.

On the other hand law always came effortlessly to me and I never had to learn or try to understand any of its subjects. Even if there was any complex legal problem or issue involved but as soon as I sit down to understand it all knots of the matter gets unknotted and everything unfolds by itself.

However, this moment requires me to learn to new things and so I do it happily, no resistance no judgement, yet I pray that it all becomes easy.

Rains have begun once again after a break of couple of days and the heat seems to have dissipated a bit lets see where this weather would lead.

I always put on alarm to wake up in morning but due to my anxiety of not waking up on time I always end up getting half an hour earlier then the time I set. Tomorrow shall be a relaxed morning because there is no exercise at 7 am thanks to my eagerness (read idiocy) there is some inflammation in my stomach muscles caused due to my new and excessive abdomen workout routine. The irony is that even after all this work I am still a few pounds heavier than Kareena Kapoor, errrr. Khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda bara anney (you go to a restaurant have nothing to eat but by accident you break a glass and the management charges you with 12 coins for the damage you did.)

Think well, eat well, feel well and sleep well my dearest ones.

My thousand love to you all.



Sonya.(Day 109)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019