Waiting

I waited for almost four hours before I had my lunch/dinner and then began waiting for the weekend to come and do some shopping which has been postponed for quite some time.

Waiting: waiting for your turn at the bank, waiting for the food to get cooked, waiting for electricity to be resumed, waiting for the red light to turn green on the road, waiting for the right time to come, waiting for everything to settle into its place- there is so much waiting in our lives on every single day that it would be safe to say that ninety percent of our lives we are actually waiting for something or for someone.

Then the question would follow; what is more important whether waiting itself or our mental state while we are waiting; and if we are composed or impatient for the outcome.

Well, most of them the gap or vacuum or the space which we have to endure while we await for someone or something becomes unbearable. Even though we might be well aware that the object of our desire is close to us however, the fact of being human and the impatience which is inherent in us takes the lead. I believe while waiting we could enjoy the moments of space or the time lag; we could just be there completely present in that moment with all our senses activated.

Nevertheless, this time experience of waiting is a bit different for me because now I have mastered the skill- serene, I fold my hands and wait with patience and the faith and I only pray that it strengthens as the time passes on.

But I pray none of you shall ever have to wait for all the love & joy…..

Sonya. (Day 128)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019