Story of my Clutch Purse

Goodness its been almost two weeks since I last wrote, although every single day I missed being with all of you but what can one do when life gets in the way to our most beloved things. I was struggling to complete a very important book, wrap up efficiently my daily chores, sleep early and if possible do some kind of exercise; consequently there was no time left in the day. By nine in the evening, I was so exhausted that I just barely managed to say my prayers and then it was rushing to the comforts of my bed. Since posts take normally 1-2 hours straight so I thought it was only prudent to write when my mind and body have some coordination.

Yesterday after a while, I have attended the most organized mayeon (henna ceremony held before wedding for the bride-to-be) of my dear friend Sadia’s younger sister. Everybody looked beautiful, the food was appetizing, and the kebabs were succulent; over all it was a delightful event. Plus I got my Hershey’s dark chocolate, some great makeup and a wonderful clutch. You know there is a little story about it; day before the function as I was sorting my clothes I have been thinking of getting a clutch purse for myself, without any diamonds or studs, and luckily I found one. Nevertheless, being a hang bag maniac I longed for hard-case clutch purse as well yet due to the paucity of time I just couldn’t go purse hunting. The next day after the mayeon Sadia gave me the goodies she brought for me and as I opened the box there it was a beautiful hard-case clutch purse just as I wanted. Is this the first hand experience of the famous “law of attraction”?

I shall keep this brief because I need to sleep guys.....

Good night & sweet dreams...

Sonya. (Day 170)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019