Thank you for your love…

Thank you so much, my dearest friends and family for appreciating yesterday’s post; all I can say is that I am humbled by your love.

Whatever you liked in that post was not due to my writing or my expression but merely due to your own presence in my life. All of you have given me such beautiful moments hence all I did was wrote them down and shared some beloved memories.

Night is pressing on and so as my need to sleep, its only 11 pm and I suddenly find it difficult to concentrate and if I continue like this I might sleep on the keyboard. Therefore, I am sorry but I have to keep it brief tonight.

Once again thank you all, for such a warm response for yesterday’s post.

I hope to be there tomorrow in a focused state Insha-Allah, until then Good Night & Sweet Dreams.

Sonya. (Day 194)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019