Golf ball, really!

Most of the day went in excitement and discovery. I have been following reflexology experts Kevin and Barbara Kunz on facebook and yesterday they have uploaded an excellent self-help healing technique, called the golf-ball technique.

If anyone of you heard of acupressure, it is a type of acupuncture except that in acupressure instead of needles pressure of thumb and fingers are applied with specific techniques over the body. In Reflexology pressure is only applied on feet and hand because it has been found that all our body organs have extension or reflex points on our hands and feet.

In the golf-ball technique, pressure is applied by golf ball on hands which suspend our stress levels thus resulting in proper flow of current in our bodies and ultimately healing. It’s a very simple, harmless and inexpensive way to heal sinus, asthma, digestive problems, hay fever, allergies, migraines, managing stress, pre-childbirth and labour complications. It even provides overall health conditioning. If someone has thyroid, high blood pressure, diabetes this technique might prove to be relaxing as well as effective.

However, read carefully all the directions in the link below before you decide to use this technique, and you should continue to use medications which are prescribed by your doctors.

I am inserting a link for golf-ball technique, if anyone of you is interested in it, http://www.reflexology-research.com/golfball.html 

Plus there is also a reflexology chart link on my main blog page http://sonyasyed.blogspot.com/p/if-widgetbox-widgetbox.html . You just need to put mouse on any line and its respective organ will highlight.

One fine evening in July 2010, when I was enjoying regular power-cuts; I suddenly I felt a strong impulse in me to find Dr. Zainab Bhaiji, my teacher and an expert in acupressure and reflexology, whom I last met in 2004. God only knows how I got hold of her new contact number after so many years, within 20 minutes of my search. Since then I am practicing it on family, friends and I must say with successful results, so I have my full faith in this form of healing. One needs to keep an open mind and have faith in all modes of healing including allopathic.

To some of you my keen interest in healing techniques might come as a surprise but I have been learning and practicing alternative medicine (acupressure & reflexology) since 10 months now.

Law was and will be my first love but healing others and myself gives me peace and joy.

And in peace and love, I leave you tonight.

Sonya. (Day 194)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019