Day 218


I have realized that with an empty stomach it is extremely difficult to concentrate on anything. After having a bit of gastronomic delight I am back in my senses and ready to focus. By the way yours truly had her birthday on 5th October and it was a fine evening. In years, this one is I believe has been the most organized occasion with dinner and evening specialty of double fudge chocolate cake. Most of my family have a sweet tooth but we are also hyper-health conscious so these birthdays become the sole reason for our having cakes.

I on the other hand have no sweet sense; my taste buds are completely unaware of any sort of sweets or deserts. The credit of all this directly goes to my mother, from my early childhood she kept me strictly away from all the sweet stuff.  

Before I forget thank you Star for visiting the blog and for your comments. It is nice to see that someone has decided to comment directly on my blog because most of the people who read my posts prefer to write me emails or send text messages, if they know me, thus they want to maintain a certain level of privacy.

When my friend read the post To Dad With Love, she called, gave me her comments on the post and we chatted for half an hour. I asked her why didn’t she commented directly on the blog, and she said that “I prefer to have a private conversation with you.”

I hope by time we can loosen up a little.  

While writing this post I have heard a very distressing news about my friend, hence I am in no condition to read or write anymore. So I have to abruptly end this post today.

Sonya. (Day 218)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019