Mystery



After an agonizing gap of 5 days, our internet connection is restored and I take a sigh of relief.  I have to make many apologies for missing the posts but the circumstances were impossible. I have written posts for 4 days from 27 September which I have missed, you may find all the posts below this one. 

If I have to take a gap of even one day, I feel intense discomfort. If you have to do something then you have to do it, no excuses. Discipline is a tough genre of life and if there is a commitment then it shall be fulfilled.  

Weather is the most pleasant during the day and the cold breeze at nighttime imbibes the entire systema nervosum.  

I have a story in mind which I wanted to share but deliberately kept away from it. I don’t know how most of my readers would respond; whether you will like it or reject it or probably laugh at it. The story is real and belongs to a person I am acquainted with. It is real because I trust the lady who narrated it, since I cannot verify it from any other source except her so we just have to have faith. May be after my post we can get some clues and probably some kind of verifications and if you all share it in your circles then there might be hope. 

For the privacy of the lady I shall give her a fake identity, we’ll call her Tina. Tina is a very regular girl who lived a normal life with her family, she is educated and a working professional. The story begins back in 2004, at our healing clinic where Tina comes to find peace, the healer Ms. MB takes her into trance healing/reiki. The experience turns out to be immensely profound and spiritually enlightening, it helped her to find peace. After her few sessions she felt better and returns to her life.

As time moved on she realized that something has changed which she was unable to comprehend. Apparently her third eye or sixth sense was awakened and she started to see visions/ images/ dreams about upcoming events. Tina hardly paid any heed or took these visions seriously. Yet all those visions were ninety percent true, always positive, helped her and others around her. However, she also started to see an image of a gentleman whom she has never met before. I shall name this gentleman JJ.

Initially the image/ vision of JJ was hazy, with time it became a bit clear- he had a definite jaw line, lean physique, wore light grey shirt and blackish pants, and his glasses were the most prominent feature of his face.

The story does unfold with time but for now I shall only share with you the earlier part. Depending on time, circumstances and also your responses I would continue or discontinue latter parts of this story.

As for now Good Night my dearests’.

Sonya (Day 215)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019