Prayers for a friend


As I was preparing to start yesterday’s post I suddenly felt drowsy and slept almost immediately. What more one could expect at 10.30 pm because this is my time to dose off. Although for past few days the sleep hasn’t been well and I wake up earlier before the designated time.

A text message from my friend whose near one would be going into surgery next Wednesday and we all hope and pray that it all goes well and may health and prosperity showers on my dearest friend. As much as I try in futility to move on with my daily work yet worry keeps on pricking.

People say that under these circumstances what can one do but pray. I wonder why praying is always left as the last resort. Like in the movies when the doctors says, “we can’t do anything for the patient now so its time you start praying”. I believe that prayers should be resorted to as the first thing and not as a means of human helplessness.

And the sleep strikes again so I would end this post here.

With prayers for new and brighter things morrow. Good Night to all…
 
Sonya. (Day 222

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019