Day 232


The person who should have carefully read my earlier post “Health is wealth” was me; before writing the post I mentioned that I haven’t been feeling well. First it was sore throat then it was heavy flu. I didn’t feel any weakness so I carried on with my routines in fact exhausted myself beyond my capacity.

So on Friday night I slept early and woke up on Saturday way longer than my usual routine. Thankfully I didn’t have to go anywhere so it was a long restful day. But by evening I again did some work which exhausted me even more. By night I thought I might probably collapse due to my overwhelming week both emotionally and physically.

I think it was more due to the stress I was taking which ultimately took a toll on me. My immune system initially tried to alert me but I never bothered, I’m doing better now but still lack the kick.
My commitment to the blog and the will to be amongst you supersedes all.

Enough of me, now let’s switch to someone else. There is a lot of heated political activity in Lahore with Imran Khan’s rally. Everybody is talking him about so I thought I should also butt in. Something is new and something is brewing, only coming days shall illuminate of what is to transpire. All I pray is peace and prosperity to prevail.

Eid al Adha is nearing and preparations are on the way, especially the bleats moo baa of cattle in the background. Children get excited and the cows become even more enthusiastic.

Life is getting on and I am as well. I hope to be in better shape tomorrow.

Good Night & much affections…

Sonya. (Day 232)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019