Saturday Night (For 1st October)


It has been a while since I went out on Saturday; it was not a visit for fun but more for getting household necessities. Immense joy emerged from within to witness busy roads and everyone out with their families to go for shopping, to attend weddings or even to watch cricket match. 

Orange hued streetlights glistening roads, wedding halls decorated like brides, a nearby stadium had flood lights and packed to a thousand audience. What I really absorbed tonight is difficult to put in words but all I am able to say is that seeing so much life everywhere, vibrating and pulsating, infuse in me utmost delight.

Residents of Karachi after going through so much crisis have beaten their fear and like always moved along with their fast pace life. I wish that we all live in peace and joy for an eternity.

It is not advisable though to go for grocery shopping on Saturdays because the stores are almost jam packed with people and a billion children. My trolley was crashing with almost everyone and everything. 

I knew that there would hustle and bustle yet I made a list of things to buy which were not urgent; my hidden agenda to go for shopping was to get myself mocha frappe, my beloved cup of coffee.

Homewards I mysteriously felt as if I am not where I am physically. As if I am somewhere else, maybe I was somewhere in spirit or maybe the strong coffee which I just had was effecting my brain.

Whatsoever it may be, I still wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Sonya (Day 214)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019