Inspiration


Whitney Houston a lady with an incredible voice left us today, at only 48 years of age this doesn't feel the time for her eternal departure yet God's Will is the final say. One of the most amazing singer, pop icon as she was - shall always be remembered like that and would be missed by millions of her fans. I first saw and heard her in the movie “Bodyguard”, since then I had been enthralled by her vocals.

A voice like Whitney Houston doesn't come that often and it goes without saying that all her songs were deep and soulful. When she sang we could experience in her voice a spiritual flare. May Whitney Houston rest in peace and find her ultimate happiness.

An icon, an affluent Hollywood celebrity yet it is heartbreaking to know that she was truly unhappy as a human being.

When I look at these dynamics I wonder that wealth is incomplete unless it is accompanied by peace and prosperity.
 
Coming to some lively news that Mr. Amitabh Bachchan has gone through a successful surgery. I know you must be finding these stories peculiar to be on today’s post but it would be unfair if I didn’t mention Whitney Houston and my childhood favorite actor Amitabh B.

With daughter Shweta and son Abhishek
It was in my early childhood, when VCR made it big in the households and it used to be a big occasion when a movie was shown. Relatives, neighbors and family member would all gather on weekends, movies were rented from very distant shops and then one by one all movies got displayed. As a child I didn’t even knew what the words ‘actors or song or movies’ meant yet I could enjoy their very presence in our home. Amongst those many faces was the face of Amitabh Bachchan whom I began to like and felt a certain familiarity with. His presence at home with my family and the songs of his movie gave me a sense of comfort and joy thus he became part of my family.  

Many like me practically grew up watching him so of course you would feel attachment with him. The reason behind starting my blog was simply that I was inspired by his blog. 

After being informed about his blog I googled Amitabh Bachchan and big.bigadda.com showed up in my search. It was after reading his blog for couple of weeks that I felt inclined towards writing. Initially my writing appeared quite impressed by his style but then gradually I found my own voice and words.

This is how strange life could get, I thought that I was most apt for writing legal opinions and agreements but then in an instant something clicked within, and I was ready to embark on this new journey.

Cheers to inspiration…

Sonya. (Day 271)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019