Laughing out loud….

Sometimes the most intense situations could become light if you choose to look at them lightly.   

I have to come out with a confession today, it might be humorous to you but to me it is serious stuff. Today I received several missed calls consistently on my mobile from an unknown number. For a moment I became a bit excited because I only get necessary phone calls. I stirred up my fantasy or desperation thus I played around with the idea in my mind that some cool dude must be making these calls.

You would be surprised that since my teenage till now I have only received approximately 10 wrong calls. In case if there was any missed call from an unknown number, it always turn out that someone in the family or friend’s circle has got a new number.

Similar thing happened, few hours later as I picked up the phone with a bit of regret I came to know that the person who was calling me constantly was a plumber who would be working on the pipelines at home. The poor chap had a low battery and that’s why the line used to drop. Alas some dreams remain unfulfilled….

Today has been most hectic and bordering towards unpleasantness, yet this is life. It is a tough effort to make everything right for everyone, there has to be limit that should set before we go on pleasing all. Even with the best of intentions and lot of dedication somebody somewhere will remain displeased irrespective what we do.

I am in the process of learning from life and I have to admit that life has been an immaculate teacher, it will give you all necessary experiences which you require to evolve both mentally and spiritually.  

Whilst you return with all the heaviness in your heart God sends His encouragement and a friend visits and help you to release the discomfort.

Nevertheless, I pray that you all always experience peace and prosperity and may the Divine light always shine on you.

Have a great day! 

Good Evening..

Sonya. (Day 272)





Comments

Star said…
If he would have some WRONG number instead of a plumber.... ? OMG......
Sonya Syed said…
Yeh just think about that:)

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019