Grace


Last night was a tough one when I had sprain in my cervical. Although I was experiencing sensations in my head with nausea and giddiness but couldn’t put it all together until last night when all the symptoms took toll on me and I consulted my doctors. Thankfully, everything was taken care of immediately, sensations in head are much reduced and I am feeling better.

Standing between certainty and uncertainty, your instinctive side points out one thing and then your rational mind comes in with all its logical explanation. Thus, you end up exactly where you have started.

Today is such a day for me when I am at the juncture of decision and indecisiveness. Bewildered because I don’t like unexpected outcomes and end up making a fool of myself. In such situations it is always preferred to consult wise people around you who would in the light of experience would give you guidance; however, in the end of it all you find that the ball is in your court in fact it has never left your court.

I am waiting for some Divine guidance to help me get through this phase because doing anything simply out of desperation would always end up attracting more chaos.

Such situations in life are ideal opportunities to be incorporated in meditation which should be made an active part of our daily life and not just limited to 20 minutes; that is to fully feel the emotions, be aware of the thoughts and then focus on your breath.

So what should be the modus operandi for me now? I believe to take three deep breaths, release all the tension and just chill. Your intuition works best when you are relaxed. God doesn’t respond to a noisy mind. Wait for the emotions/impulses to settle down and up to a point where your rational mind also becomes peacefully silent.

Then an answer of grace and dignity shall emerge. In case if no answer comes up then that is also an answer.

May you all remain in peace & grace…

Love.

Sonya. (Day 273)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019