Perspectives

What do you see? Glass half full or half empty…….



As soon as I saw the above image on my facebook page my instinctive response was half empty, and this is really scary.

In all my honesty I admit that I saw the lack. Does it mean that subconsciously I am inclined to see the lack?

Thanks Oprah for waking me up from the false belief that I am a person full of gratitude who only sees abundance; rather it’s the opposite with me. Really perspective is everything, because if you see glass half-full then your life would be easy to live. In the half empty scenario it shall always be the lack and wanting, a bottomless pot which shall remain empty irrespective of much you fill it. 

I have even shocked myself because I want to be the person who sees the glass half-full. I need to work hard on myself and be more grateful for all the blessings I have. These are little cues or hints through which God shows us the right path and guides us to improve ourselves.

Now for yesterday’s post, thank you Naved for your comment and for the wonderful emails where other readers have given their responses. However, I would really appreciate if you give your comments directly on the blog as this would greatly help many others to know both sides of the picture.

Talking of perspectives, this is the high time when I must clear some of them about me. I certify this on oath that I do take care of my home and all that needs to be handled; yes it might not be 24/7 but still I do them.....)

Have a great day!

Sonya. (Day 336)


* Image Courtesy OWN TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019