Day 337


There are times when words flow without any restraint and then there are moments when thoughts are present but no appropriate words to express them. Something of the like is happening to me, there is so much to say that I’m rendered speechless.

Multitasking is revered these days and it has been presumed to have many benefits but in my case its different. Rather than getting any results it had completely overwhelmed me. In August I have to complete two very important assignments because other activities are going to start which would have their own demands. Once committed, I don’t like to escape from my responsibilities so it all needs to be managed beforehand.

My issue is that first I jump into situations and then I think whether I should have done this or not. When it should be the opposite, where one plans first and then dive into new adventures. No proper planning can make a person an unguided missile.

How swiftly we have reached mid of Ramadan even with long hours fasting has become a lot easier due to the lite weather. Nonetheless, there is something strange about the weather, with all its cool breezes there is some subtle discomfort in it. I cannot point it out but I can feel it so its better that we have rains or else this strangeness along with viral infections would continue.

Need to go and get along with some of my pending work or I wouldn’t be able to sleep peacefully tonight.

Sweet Dreams……

Sonya. (Day 337)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019