First light


Before starting today’s post I need to thank you all for the amazing response which you gave for my earlier post ‘Acupressure for Beginners’. I am glad that I cleared out many things about this great form of healing and it really means a lot to me that I could be of any help. 

Thank you so much for all your love and appreciation, it is only because of your encouragement and support that I am able to continue writing this blog. Do write to me, give your suggestions and feel free to leave your comments at the end of the post, I always love your input. 

Ok now, woke up at 6 am- did breakfast almost like a sleepy robot only to find out that my morning class has been postponed due to a conference at the University.  So now, I am here with an entire day at my disposal. When I was in school and if any surprise holiday happened like today, then that used to be the happiest day of my life. 

Today when I am at the other side of track, it is not that fun. As a student any day off seems like a blessing; however, when you are teaching the excitement is somehow sucked out. The only thing that goes in the mind is the many ways as to how you would cover the lost class.  

If I look at the positive side then I have to admit that it is so wonderful to start my day at the break of dawn. It has always been my dearest wish to begin my day around 6 in the morning; so much gets done in the early hours of the day because honestly as the day progresses my energy gets disrupted. 

However to wake up early you need to sleep early and get at least 8 hours sleep or else your entire day would feel as if you are sleep walking.

I also have a hidden motivation to wake up early and that is to follow in the footsteps of my favourite actor Julia Roberts. Yes she gets up at the crack of dawn and even being billionaire she does not hire any maids or nanny for her children; rather she cooks, cleans and does every household work by herself.

Well, I just want copy her early rising habit without the part where she does her household work singlehandedly. I know this makes me sound silly but I can’t help it besides if you can learn something beneficial from anybody then there is no harm in it, right! 

Much love and many prayers....

Sonya Syed. (405)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019