Day 446



Feel so sleepy that I can doze off right here and now, but a commitment is a commitment. I feel bad for not being able to take pictures this morning of the beautiful surroundings that I was in. 

After a long time I woke up at 5 am and stayed awake for the rest of the morning to complete some pending work. I must say it was a fulfilling experience; the green trees, the light blue sky and the beautiful soft wind were breathtaking.

What a blessing it is to be able to see and feel nature. I love early morning as this is the time when I am at my best, that is if I am able to stay awake. Today was a very fast paced day, I was doing one thing after another and thankfully everything was well taken care off.

I hope I didn’t bore you guys with my yesterday’s post, I couldn’t help it. I was seeing so much health issues that I was unable to stop myself.

Ok, I think I cannot continue for another moment because already the screen is blurring due to sleepiness. Me signing off!

Good Night!

Sonya Syed. (Day 446)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019