Another year….



Another beautiful year coming to an end and very soon we shall be entering 2014. I cannot even express in words how wonderful this year has been and how miraculous life has been….

I have seen some amazing things happening in 2013 that it feels surreal, as if I was dreaming all along-but hey I wasn’t. For almost 5 years I have lived with a biggest financial mistake of my life. The guilt of not behaving carefully with money and messing things up almost killed me and then, just few days ago God lifted the biggest burden of my shoulders and miraculously healed my mistake into blessing.

Yes, if you pray and have faith you will be given a second chance; a chance where you can rectify your mistakes. Today I am at a full circle moment of my life, I am standing exactly where I was few years ago before I screwed things up. Have you ever seen those movies where the protagonist, the hero, comes back after reincarnation to make everything right but in his next life he is wiser, powerful and stronger?

Something of the sort has happened to me and if you really ask me then this is my rebirth. So keeping in view the past and learning from it, I resolve that this time I will behave sensibly and will make wise choices. I declare to be strong but at the same to be vulnerable; to be firm but also to be polite; to handle my ego carefully; to be present in the Now and above all to be deeply grounded in gratitude. 

I also have decided to push myself beyond my wildest of imaginations, creatively. To do extraordinary rather than to be content with ordinary, to learn - to teach, to grow and to nurture.

The good part is that to do extraordinary we don’t have to hang upside down from Burj Khlaifa but all that is required to achieve our highest potential is the intention to do everything with love and joy.

A prominent  author, whose name I am unable to recall, wrote that whatever you do in your life just be the best in it and give your 100%. This author’s daughter loved gardening, so she chose to become a gardener and today she is the gardener at the Buckingham Palace.

The only way you can achieve real success, prosperity, joy and peace is when you can truly enjoy what you do even if it is washing dishes or cooking a family meal.

My love to all..

Have a great weekend!

Sonya Syed. (Day 465)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019