Its Magic once again!

I have written about this life changing book many times but I believe that it will only be fair that once again I should write about it. The Magic, by Rhonda Byrne. 



I do not have any words to describe the beauty and wonder of this book, it teaches to look into many new untouched aspects of our life that we ignore so easily. After reading this book and truly absorbing the essence of its content, I have no words to describe how it has been vital in healing my life.

Every morning before starting my daily life I randomly open this book to see my assignment for today. Of course Eckhart Tolle’s 'Practicing the Power of Now' is always in my bag and whenever I feel that I am falling off my track I just open the book randomly and get my direction. 


My friend once pointed out to me that if you read Quran, then that will be enough for you and there will be no need for me to search for anything else. I am 100% in agreement with this statement because there is no word magnificent or brilliant than the word of Allah. And before reading any other book in the early hours of morning I read Quran and then pray to be guided.

Yet it is also true that to really grasp the essence of Quran one needs wisdom and guidance, that is the reason why Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was sent to guide us through our darkness and limited thinking capacities. This is also the reason that great Islamic scholars have researched for years and our still working to fully comprehend the beauty of Quran.

In all my humbleness I believe that any book which not only teaches us but also clarifies our path leading to God is actually a humble effort by a mortal, to move us one step forward in the glory of Quran.

Allah speaks to us in many languages and in many ways so that we can easily understand His message. We are very limited in our capacity to fully realize His wisdom and the many ways by which He communicates with us, but He is Infinite and Omnipresent.


May the joy be with you…

Sonya Syed. (Day 485)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019