Day 484



After no deliberation or discussion, based only on impulse I have started ‘Sonya Syed’s Blog’ page on facebook. If you are on facebook, which I assume you are, so it has now become your moral obligation to like the page.

Jokes apart, I am so grateful to all of you for being part of my journey, for always being there, for putting up with my ramblings and being there for me with all your encouragement and appreciation because without your blessings I would not have made it.

When I deactivated my facebook account it was not pleasantly accepted and everyone had their own views on the subject. Many of my acquaintances were upset by deactivation, for which I truly apologize. Nevertheless, it was the necessity of the time and I had to do what I thought was suitable then.

Honestly, there was no big mysterious reason behind going off in fact it was monotony in using this medium for years that propelled me.

However, now I believe it’s the right time to get back in touch from where I left. ‘Sonya Syed’s Blog’ page will be more focused on the blog updates and if anyone would like to share any material that will be productive for all, then your input will be highly regarded.   

Have a great day!

Sonya Syed. (Day 484)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019