November... with all its beauty



November is quite a special month for me, not for any personal reasons but more for its subtle beauty. How am I to express it in words because there are no words to describe it. November brings with it not only semi-chilled breezes but magnificent evenings. Yesterday on my way home I was enchanted, mesmerized by the beauty of the evening. This painting perfectly depicts the beauty of atmosphere.




Streets radiating with orange and red hued reflections of road lamps and passing cars. It was neither dark nor sunny but somewhere in between. Slightly chilled winds. Fragrance of air was all over. And all we await was a little drizzle.

I believe this was the most amazing evening I have experienced in a long time but it was worth the wait.

Sometimes waiting pays off. Sometimes waiting for beautiful things is absolutely worth the wait. Sometimes waiting for the right moment is the right action. Sometimes waiting for the right opportunity pays off.

At times waiting with patience can cause impatience; nevertheless, patience is the right modus operandi.

With all my best wishes.

Sonya Syed. (Day 498)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019