Blog Archive

Show more

A Quick Hello!

What a day I had, full of vigor and vitality. There wasn’t a single moment when I could be with myself but then again do we need to have certain circumstances in order to be with ourselves.

It fills one with immense pleasure when we get an opportunity to do something for others especially when that something makes them joyous. So the younger lot in the family decided to have barbecue tonight, half of the day went in preparations and the other half in the barbecue itself and when the clock struck 12 at midnight then it was the time when I had my dinner but no regrets. What is important that everyone had a great time and yes the tiredness is now bordering to exhaustion; however, all is well.

So tonight I ask for you to excuse this very brief blog because if I sit a moment longer my spinal cord would start shouting from tension.

Good night with a promise to be in better spirits morrow.

Sonya. (Day 90)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019