Blog Archive

Show more

Just another day

Language when fails you, when thoughts disagree to materialize and the emotions get stuck up at a singular place then this I would say is my current state of mind. Reasons for the condition might not be acknowledged or appreciated by others because how I perceive something is entirely different as to how others look at it; something which is a triviality for others might be substantial for me.

Of all the skills that I have learned during my life one is left and that would be my ability to deal with the emotions of others, I just cannot desensitize myself I have to feel whatever is there for me to feel which at times is totally unnecessary. It’s fine when one is sensitive but being highly sensitive is a curse. In the latter case one goes through needless and avoidable suffering but what to do if one is manufactured in this way.

Prayers for a miracle to alter this inherent trait is the only possible solution that I could think of.

By the way I had two out of the blue anti-tetanus vaccinations yesterday due to my recklessly opening of a door at the supermarket and deeply cutting my index and middle toes, thankfully the bone and the nails are safe just a bit of bleeding and pain.

I now take your leave to watch some TV.

With lots of love.

Sonya. (Day 94)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019