Blog Archive

Show more

Pictorial Sky after Rain

Thankfully the storm passed by Karachi peacefully and so there is a sense of relief and lots of gratitude. However the dilemma of load shedding is still looming around all of us I think we should say serious prayers to get rid of this issue once and for all. If only I could be in government then I would have made sure that every part of country has a continuous electric supply. Yeh right!!

I am posting some pictures I took in the evening from our terrace of the skies after the rain. It seems that everything goes through some sort of metamorphosis; from flowers to trees, the entire atmosphere looks fresh and pristine.









Enjoy and love to all.

Sonya. (Day 81)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019