Blog Archive

Show more

A Return to Home & Early Signs of Writer's Cramp


Thank you so much all the dear ones for giving such a warm response for these pictures, thanks a lot for all your emails and messages. It is no wonder that most of the friends who responded with such affection are those who are now living in different parts of the globe where they have every facility which one could think of but nothing can ever match the place where they were born and brought up; where they spent their childhood. No matter how much of a luxurious treatment you receive at a five star hotel nothing could beat the comfortableness of a Home.

I definitely need to see an expert doctor for my hand nerves/muscle numbness. For the last 4 years I have trouble in writing and my inscription has become more like a child, it was in this very state that I gave exams of my Master of Laws (LLM).

Nobody to blame here because it has been my own doing, few years ago I became fanatical with my exercise routine and did some weight training and in my sheer eagerness (please read stupidity) I used quite heavy weights, so consequently I ended up doing nerve damage. Although I am blessed with all this technology however there are times when I desperately want to write something with my hand using my notebooks. No more delays in getting my hands checked up now.

Its almost 1 am and I need to get an early start tomorrow so going to the comforts of my duvet.

With a very Good Night from me. Love.

Sonya. (Day 82)

For more information on writer's cramp please follow the link below:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1154398-overview


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019