Day 129

Thank you all so much for the special messages of love, encouragement and appreciation for me and our little blog here. It is so wonderful to have the presence of so many amazing individuals on the blog and with such perseverance.

I once again thank all of you for taking time from your busy schedules to visit this blog and for the immense love which you have shown. I pray that the little family or tribe which all of us have created through this platform may prosper for all the days to come and so shall all of you. Ameen!!

Monday has once again approached and so as the timetable for the coming week. Waking up early in morning then attempting to do any form of exercise and finally getting ready to embrace the beauty and warmth which the rest of the day would bring into my existence requires proper planning as well as thorough discipline.

Although I seriously wanted to hang out for a little longer but then the midnight beckons me to sleep. So I apologize for the brief post today and hope to do better tomorrow.

So Good Night and my love.

Sonya. (Day 129)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019