Day 131

Appreciation especially when come from a close quarter is beyond any well-celebrated achievement award. Acknowledgment of our efforts and the sincerity with which they are conducted would always keep one in high spirits.

Its once again midnight and I am as usual pass my due bedtime, I don’t understand that the more I struggle to get things done within my schedule the more they go out of hands.

I need to give a serious thought to all this and be absolute about them but dearest ones if I continue anymore in this drowsy state which I am in, I fear that I might fall asleep on the keyboard because now the words in front of me are becoming blurred.

Its only your presence and love which invoke in me this commitment. So be there always.

My love & a very Good Night.

Sonya. (Day 131)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019